2. Insert the Microsoft Office 2003 Installation CD into your computer CD drive. After a few seconds, the Office 2003 setup screen will appear.
3. You will be first prompted for the Office 2003 Product Key. Type in the 25-digit product key correctly. When you are finished, click on the Next button.
4. The next screen of the installer will prompt you to enter the following User Information:
- User name: Type your first and last name.
- Initials: Type your initials.
- Organization: Type your organization name, or else can leave it blank.
5. The next screen displays the End-User License Agreement. Click the checkbox by "I accept the terms in the License Agreement." Then click on the Next button.
6. The next screen displays the installation options for Office 2003. You have four options to choose: Typical, Complete, Minimal and Custom. Choose "Complete Install" and then click on the Next button.
7. The Summary screen will appear. Click the Install button. This will install Microsoft Office 2003 Professional to your computer; and it takes some time to complete.
8. During the installation process, a progress bar will be displayed showing that Microsoft Office 2003 is currently being installed on your computer. The time to complete the install will vary based on your computer's speed.
9. The installer will inform you when the setup is complete. You will have the option to check for Microsoft Office updates and delete yourinstallation files.
10. Just click the Finish button to complete the installation.